Board of Trustees
LORENZO, MARTIN IGNACIO PAEZ
- Wharton Graduate School, University of Pennsylvania
- Ateneo de Manila, B.S. Management Engineering
- Chairman and President (Trading Industry): First Lucky Agro-Industrial Corp., Macondray Philippines Co., Inc., Macondray Finance Corp., Macondray Insurance Brokers Corp.
- Chairman (Trading Industry): Macondray Plastics Products, Inc., Macondray Fibreboard Corporation
- Chairman and President (Food Industry): RestaurantConcepts Group Inc., Central Azucarera de Tarlac, Cocosorbetero Holdings, Inc., Cocosorbetero, Incorporated
- Chairman and CEO (Investment Holdings): First Lucky Holdings Corp., CAT Resource & Asset Holdings Inc., Amang Rodriguez Holdings, Inc., L. Aldaba Cojuangco Development Corp., First Lucky Property Corp., St. Tropez Holdings Corp., Marlor Investments Corp., Blue Mountains Corporation
- Business Club Memberships: Young Presidents' Organization, Wharton-Penn Alumni Association of the Philippines
ATIENZA, FELICIA HUNG
President & Chief Executive Officer, Founder
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, B.S.E. with dual major in Finance and Multinational Management, cum laude
- International School Manila, International Baccalaureate and Advanced Placement Program, high honors
- Ten (10) years experience in finance: Director of Institutional Equity Sales at Merrill Lynch Securities Philippines and Merrill Lynch International London, U.K. and Associate Director at JP Morgan Fleming Philippines
- Board Director, Rappler
- President, Philippine Eagle Foundation
- Board Trustee and Founding Board Member, MovEd, Molding Optimism and Values Through Education
- Board Trustee, UPLIFT, Urban Program for Livelihood, Finance and Training
- Former Independent Director (16 years), Philippine Equity Partners, Inc. (formerly Merrill Lynch Securities Philippines, Inc.)
- Former Vice President & Board Trustee, Wharton-Penn Alumni Association of the Philippines and former Board Trustee, Wharton Penn Club Foundation of the Philippines
- Former President and Founding Board Trustee, Commanderie de Bordeaux Manila, Inc.
- University of the Philippines
- Don Bosco Technical Institute
- Managing Partner, Xeleb
- Anchor, Matanglawin, a science-environmental weekly educational show
- Weatherman, TV Patrol, flagship national network news broadcast of ABS-CBN
- Winner of Best Educational Program Host, Best Educational Program, Best Child's Program, Best Youth-Oriented Program Host, Earth Day Ambassador for Biodiversity Conservation and Reforestation, Outstanding Natural History and Wildlife Program Host from PMPC Star Awards for Television, Anak TV Seal Awards, KBP Golden Dove Awards, UPLB Gandingan Awards, UST Students' Choice Awards, NWSSU Students' Choice Awards, Catholic Mass Media Awards, DOST Media Awards
- Ambassador of Habitat for Humanity Philippines
- Ambassador of Philippine Eagle Foundation
- Ambassador of APEC Schools, world class education from Ayala and Pearson
LORENZO, MATEO DE LEON
- Ateneo de Manila University, B.S. Management Engineering
- International School Manila
- Director, First Lucky Holdings Corporation
- Director and Founder, First Athletics, Inc.
- Philippine Equestrian Team, 2014 Incheon Asian Games 5th place Team Show Jumping, 2014 World University Equestrian Champion, South East Asian Young Rider Champion, Show Jumping 2007, South East Asian Games 2007
PEÑA, JANETTE L.
- Harvard Law School, Master of Laws
- University of the Philippines College of Law, Bachelor of Laws, cum laude
- 1986 Bar Ranking #1
- Independent Director, The Manufacturer's Life Insurance Co. (Phils.), Inc.
- Independent Director, Manulife Financial Plans, Inc.
- Independent Director, Manulife Chinabank Life Assurance Corporation
- Corporate Secretary, Central Azucarera de Tarlac, Inc.
- Member: Inter-Pacific Bar Association, U.P. Law Alumni Association, Harvard Law Alumni Association, Integrated Bar of the Philippines